Sunday, February 17, 2008

uno and juno

uno: when the peoplesupport/t&c shit hit the fan, the bonds of friendships i've built with my co-slaves crumbled. some were tossed over to other accounts, some were thrown to float in unpaid limbo, and a big chunk knew better and jumped ship into open water. i was one of them. we drifted away from each other in different directions and, as if stirred by lady luck herself, the waves washed my bum ass away to the shores of uno (yes, the magazine). although writing is my biggest passion, this is my first time to work for an actual publication and so it would still take a while for this grasshopper to be kung fuing master-level articles. i hope for the patience of my very kind direct superiors. but i swear to do my veriest best against the challenges i shall face in this new, dynamic environment.

juno: here is my review.

p.s. i must give a shoutout to my new drinking buddies: michelle my belle, nobu (who looks like yuki kadooka), gelo, and moira whom i fucking hate because she's weirder than me. thanks for the welcome, guys.
p.p.s. coming soon: a rant about ghosts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm happy that you're writing now, jai! :) congratulations!!!

Kai Reyes said...

wow oh wow. i'll watch out for that mag. how will i get a copy anyway? :[

btw, guess what i finally watched a film! haha and thats juno, dont really like it though. or its prolly me being boring again, hehe.

take care jai!

dramaiqueen said...

what?! the praying mantis should be the one kung fuing.