Friday, February 08, 2008

parasite

i am the laziest blogger in the universe.

[skip explanations]

a while ago, i saw this show on etc called parental control where a guy's mom and dad who hate his current girlfriend each get a girl for him to date and in the end he'll decide whether to keep his main squeeze or pick one of his parents' bets to replace her. neat concept, lame execution, and kinda felt scripted. surprisingly, the dude chose his fat-ass bitch of a girlfriend over two spank-worthy hotties. ftw. anyways, all i could think about the whole time was: my past could have used something like that. oh, well. that's life. you wouldn't collect 200 if you didn't pass go. cant help but wonder though what kind of girls my mom and dad would find for me.

oklahoma. i'm off to get my hitchcock fix and watch vertigo. then rope. then both at the same time. then retreat to my room and play ffxii on my ps2, my bum life redux. but a major overhaul may happen if i "bag the mag." fingers crossed.

p.s. yay. i'll finally get to see a friend i've been friends with through chat, email and text for so long. weird.
p.p.s. it's pretty late but fuck being on time all the time: rest in peace, sir ulrich von lichtenstein. i forgive you for brokeback mountain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

^^^^am a member of lazy bloggers buwahaha. joke! naubusan ng isusulat. hahaha