Wednesday, April 29, 2009

defib

so... last week i resigned from work to get my life back on track. dont get me wrong, there was nothing bad about the job (except maybe for a certain coworker who keeps forgetting to take her antibitchiotics). it was the after hours that drove me crazy. i'd go to my rented room and pretty much stay there until the next day. there wasn't much to do within those green walls of infinite melancholy. in the words of pre-disaster britney, my loneliness was killing me. so many months of enduring the anguish, i packed my shit and went home.

so... here i am now, typing away without worrying about deadlines or overtime. since i left, ive spent just about every day with my beloved superheroin, hanging out, doing silly stuff, eating together, playing with kids, talking, driving around and, most of the time, laughing. every moment of every day, there's always something to laugh about or take a pic of. jeean is just a blast to be with. there is absolutely no one in this polluted floating sphere quite like her. ive never had this much fun with all of my ex-gfs combined. need proof? here:


i love that woman to death. which hopefully is far far away because i want to spend many, many more years with her. i cant wait to have kids with her. we got the chance to act as parents of three gradeschoolers today and learned new ways to achieve happiness. one of which is jump-roping on a trampoline.

p.s. lately ive been pondering about my apparent uselessness to the world. there are people whose jobs affect my well-being, like the farmers and slaughterers for my sustenance, sewers and inkers for my clothing, even the typists who typed the text on shampoo bottles. i owe a lot of my everyday life to them. i wish i had a job like that.
p.p.s. i am so tired today that my slouching is two snaps away from breaking the monobloc chair's backrest.

3 comments:

Jeean said...

i love you!!!!
thank you for making this perfect post (especially for editing our super fantastic video that will make our exes make sabog their tae)!

you are the most amazing man in the universe and i will definitely marry you!!!!!!!!

so..
about kids.... ;D
hihihi.

jaiskizzy said...

our exes making sabog their tae, now that's something i'd wanna watch wahahahaha.

i love you, gianina... tara na sa dambana!

paoper said...

Saan may antibitchiotics? I could use some... for the julalays' sanity and overall kapakanan. ;p

Nice to know that you're happy. But okay, I better get outta the way before I step on other chismoso ants... haha