Wednesday, June 14, 2006

sting like a beemer

screw the updates. im busy.

just kidding. but i am kinda sorta busy. it's french film festival once again and im off to shangri-la mall in a while to catch a screening. plus, i used a bit of my separation pay from gma to purchase a bunch of dvds which will take up a lot of my free time.

anyways, to make up for the time you thought you are wasting here, i've got two new movie reviews: the omen and cars.

about the pop-ups, i'll fix that this weekend.

and... um... that's it. bye. take care. world peace.

2 comments:

binx said...

sigh. wasn't able to see both movies. ang loser ko. haha.

i didn't want to watch The Omen, because I got scared sa trailer pa lang and it gave me the impression that it won't make me sleep after.

i wanted to watch Cars but then all my other friends had things to do and i took the opportunity to "save". oh well.

enjoyed the reviews though.

jaiskizzy said...

layla didnt want to watch the omen as well. takot na takot dun sa trailer na nagswi-swing si damien. i would suggest na irent mo na lang ung original.

thanks for your time.