Thursday, September 20, 2007

thursday the 20th

september definitely is my month.

i finally found and own something ive always wanted, and i mean always. when i was a kid, i'd stay up late just to watch movies, mostly horror, one of my favorites being the friday the 13th series. i dont know why i enjoyed seeing jason voorhees murder up some teenagers. i just did. since then, ive always always always wanted to have a hockey mask like jason. and it didn't have to be exactly like the one he wore. well, i was with erai (my lucky charm?) the other day and i serendipitiously found one. it's not quite what i had in mind but it was a hockey mask and i was not going home without it. plus it was pretty cheap. erai bought it for me and i was a very happy big boy.

done. gotta scram and o.d. on mikmik. take care, you all.

p.s. did you ask, erai who? i'll clear things up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there! :D thanx for commenting in my LJ. :) With regards to the Vista, everything was working fine when IT encountered it's first brainfreeze. Haha. It stopped responding and my dad had to turn it off. Afterwards, it was working again. So far it's performance is great.