Saturday, August 16, 2008

bored and dangerous

how am i? just peachy. thanks for not asking.

it's been almost three months since mt. asshole erupted and i hightailed the uno premises to keep my (in)sanity intact. once again, i had donned the derelicte duds of a hapless bum and had lazed around the house, much to the chagrin of my common dwellers. my only friends during the long periods of ennui were the mythbusters and the occasional internet-borne stimuli. having watched every dvd i bought before i kicked the work bucket and with nary a cent to purchase new ones, i turned to torrent technology to help me brush up on the movies i've missed. subsituting popcorn with spicy noodles, i watched son of rambow, teeth, the boondock saints (a new favorite), blade runner, the mutant chronicles and many others (no, that's not a movie. i dont know if there's a movie with such a title. what i meant was...you knew that.) . i re-viewed kevin smith's chasing amy and loved it twice more. also saw the orphanage, which was okay but not scary enough. damn i miss being scared.

the goddess of all things cute and sexy, whom i love with every ounce of blood that passes through my ventricles, was instrumental in jolting me out of my drear but her appearances were confined to my waking and sleeping hours. sometimes i'd be lucky to have her undivided attention for a whole day and i'd be secretly pressing my nostrils on the computer monitor, hoping to get a whiff of her beautiful hair's beautiful smell. her laughter is my vitamin.

anyways, i'll be saying au revoir to loserdom soon for i bagged a new job and will be starting on tuesday. office stuff but it pays well so screw "doing what you makes you happy" for now. at least i'd be stretching my lip muscles on salary day. i'm itching to get my phalanges on a psp god of war limited edition, which is not counting chickens before they are hatched but setting a goal to keep me up on whatever i should be up on. i've sworn to do well on this one, take it seriously and not fuck around so that i can save for my future and all that shit.

that's that, bye for now and as darkwing duck used to say, let's get dangerous...

p.s. i created a separate blog for movie reviews and decided to make it a group blog where friends can be regular reviewers. if you've got a predilection for them ole moving pictures and fondly type your thoughts, you should join cinemafia.
p.p.s. i want a baby. now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, love!
you're gonna do great.

i love you.

jaiskizzy said...

thank you and spank you. beer and pizza's on me next time. i love you.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...it always has been sink or swim in any situation. now go on continue swimming til you reach the shore. =)