Monday, May 07, 2007

tequila mockingbird


i implore you to consider my latest endeavor at poetry, conceived while on a jeepney, trying to make someone feel better with some hugging. i think it worked.

hug.

i feel

tears on my shirt
your cheek trembling.

what does my heart say?


your hair smells holy.

i see
the mole on your back
your shivering shoulder

my exit.

where's the pause button?

let's die like this.

anyways, here's my spider-man 3 review. go read it, tiger.

p.s. excuse me, but they're called rest days because one's supposed to rest on those days and not work one bit. i already gave you five for the week. let me keep the remaining two in peace. darn you.
p.p.s. i recently had a haircut. people say i look like im still a virgin.

1 comment:

dramaiqueen said...

outburst on alliteration! haha

i really think tobey maguire is a miscast. he captures the soft side of peter parker but the spidey part, i'm a bit cynical. that's why i'm not such a fan.

and don't make me start talking about the dunst.