Wednesday, November 01, 2006

rapid text

appy polly logies for my lengthy absence. if you happened upon the explanation i posted on the bloodboard, you'd know that the reason behind it is that i went through (and still am going through) one of the biggest problems of my life. a fate i wouldnt even wish on my enemies. well, maybe only because i want em to die in my hands. anyways, i may seem unaffected but believe me, deep within me, i could feel it eating at my soul bit by bit. i cope and i move on but i find it real hard to just completely forget about it and everytime the memory sneaks into my brain, i tear myself into pieces.

hey, i am on my second day of new hire training in peoplesupport. oh yes. ive lost my marbles and decided to become a call (center) boy once again. actually, i had applied around august, and after i had passed the tests and interviews, i got the "dont call us we'll call you" treatment. then i got a call last week saying there was an opening available but that i had to undergo everything again. since im lazy, i didnt go. day after that, saturday, i got another call and was told to go to their office at 5pm for "final assessment". contract signing soon followed and voila! i am a bum no more. the freelancing ive been doing for some time was okay, but the pay never came on time, and therefore, financial problems. so now i have a regular job. which looks like fun and will probably last longer than my previous attempt. best thing about it? for now, it is the donita rose/connie sison look-a-like trainer named mimay (for oh me, oh my!).

that's about all i can say for now. i'll talk more and try to hop around your blogs next time when i have full control. take care.

oh and btw, thank you, mysterious free wifi.

2 comments:

nonbeliever said...

starbucks no more? heheh :) goodluck sa bagong work. hahaha freelancing. sucks! super!

Dindin said...

congrats on the new job! =)
hope everything's fine now.. =)

happy weekend!