Monday, August 07, 2006

kicking and screaming

to the people who cared enough to take the time to shower my blog with such kind words over the past few days, thank you. i wish you all good karma for the next two million years.

with regards to my craft, the writing's going pretty well. ive just started the short story about the mute girl, and i cant wait to get to the ending, which is my favorite part. ive also taken the first step in getting my short film made: ive discussed it with friends, especially those whom i want to act in it, and they're willing to help me out. the concept for the film has something to do with courting a girl and they all agree it's good so i think it is good (well, i am proud of my works but that usually stays within my personal space). i guess im really back on track with my craft because the urge to write just becomes stronger and stronger. for a long time, the ideas simply sit and wait with no kick or scream from the muse, but now she's gone ballistic, and i have another short story standing in line (this one's about a curse that a girl cast on a guy). now is a good time for someone to invent that machine ive long been wishing for: the one that sucks the story from your brain and automatically types it for you.

gotta go, guys. the muse and i have a date.