Monday, March 13, 2006

serial filler

Congratulations, if you were a serial killer you would be...
Jack the Ripper
(AKA"The Whitechapel Murderer" "The Autumn of Terror")

Jack the Ripper, by far the most notorious killer of all time. What would drive a man to kill 5 prostitutes, surgically mutilate the bodies, then stop, to never be heard from again?

Most of the murders were pretty much the same, the victim had her throat cut and her abdomen exposed, the intestines were placed over her right shoulder and sometimes a kidney or even the heart had been removed.

Jack the Ripper's murders are still unsolved.

Kill count: 5

there i was, standing at the yellow platform edge, waiting for the mrt train to arrive. when it did, it seemed shorter than usual. the doors in front of me opened, and i stepped into what i thought to be an empty car. as the train moved, i saw a creature on the far end. it was tiger. a big bengal tiger, recumbent on a seat. i bravely but slowly approached it with my hand extended forward hoping to touch it. my fingers inches away from its head, the tiger suddenly stirs and i take a step back. the train had halted. it was my stop. i alighted the car and thought of the tiger no more. then, out of nowhere a guy ive never met before walked next to me and began talking to me. he told me that he had a room nearby and that i should go there to have group sex. i said yes of course and he disappeared, just as layla appeared and i took her with me to the stranger's orgy room. how i knew where it was, i had no idea, but we got there after a few corridors and a flight of stairs. when we entered, there was a large bed in the middle, my stranger friend was lying down on it with a young woman beside him, both of them still clothed. and then suddenly, a light bulb moment: take the mrt, load it up with women, and head to boracay (apparently this mrt can go anywhere) to do the biggest orgy there! but before we could prepare to go, a very old man whom i was sure wasnt in the room when we came in, said he would like to join. disgusted by even the thought of seeing the old man naked, i told him to go out and buy some supplies for the trip. he agreed and asked me where the closest computer shop was because he needed to fax someone something. i gave him fake directions far enough for us to escape him. before he left, he pulled out a bottle rocket from his pocket, lighted it, taunted us with it, and then released it out the window and it exploded loudly. he exited the room, and after a few seconds, we all did as well. coming down the stairs with layla, i called off names of the women i wanted to take with me. upon mentioning a name, that woman would appear and go inside the mrt, which was waiting at the platform a few meters ahead of us. some of the names i remember were aubrey miles, maui taylor and maureen larrazabal. i wouldnt know why, but layla suggested ciara sotto, to which i refused at once. a few paces away from the doors, i called out angel aquino, and from my left she came walking towards the mrt. layla corrected me, and i realized my mistake so i immediately said angel locsin. i pushed angel aquino away and i went in. the car was packed with women, and they had saved one seat in the middle for m. just as the doors were about to close, angel locsin entered, and sat on my lap. she smiled naughtily, leaned close, and kissed me on the lips. i closed my eyes. suddenly, she pulled back. i opened my eyes, and it was layla, with an angry look on her face, and she shouted: "babbe!!" i woke up with start, returning to the real world, and told myself that i had to put this weird dream on my blog.

greetings, dear visitor. my honor to have you here. and welcome back if you've been here before. in a few hours my good friends/co-workers from gma7 will arrive here in batangas for day of fun and relaxation at the beach after a quickie breakfast and rest period here in our humble home. been lookin forward to this day for quite sometime as i'll be leaving the company soon. their friendship was the only thing that kept going inside that editing office and it's quite hard to just let go like that. to me, they are my friends to end, as all of my friends are. whatever happens, they will forever occupy a special room inside my heart condo, one that is much like our office but sans the evil overlords.

ah yes... time for another round of the web goodies. the internet holds an innumerable amount of interesting stuff in various forms of media and it is my pleasure to give the service of presenting them for you enjoyment. because i myself enjoyed them.

saw a video on the internet but cant download? with this you can.
forbes' 10 most expensive cars. damn.
for my fellow geeks, office 2007 screenshots!
bet you've seen some, but here's more 3d sidewalk art...
industrial transformers? cool.
natalie portman says: "suck my *beep*". cute.
whoa! i want all of my future novels to have this!
if you don't find this one funny, i dont wanna be stuck with you on island.

and speaking of being stuck on an island, i have completed a new lucky list. and guess what? it's about the people i'd want to be stuck in an island with! not interested? well then don't click here! (see the box on the right labeled features? takes you there as well, and to other past filler features, so you click any of them too, according to your will. don't say i forced you!!) also, a movie review hooray! this time around, it's ultraviolet.

so there you have it, folks. good bye and good luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://mjzztwxe.com/lqvk/iglf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dnssmpze.com/tlqz/lniz.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://mjzztwxe.com/lqvk/iglf.html | http://eeutkzea.com/nnjf/citd.html